QUESTIONS ABOUT ENGLISH COURSES AT WEC
How old should I be to go on a course?
Between 13 and 17 at the time of the course.
Occasionally we accept bookings from students aged 12, but only in special circumstances.
- I don't speak any English yet - are these courses suitable for me?
- What happens if I am ill?
- Do you have an emergency number on which I and my parents can contact you 24/7?
- What if I am not happy in my homestay?
- Can I stay in the same homestay as my friend?
- How much pocket money will I need each week?
- Do I need health insurance?
- Can I speak to someone who has already been on one of these courses?
- My parents want to know that I will be safe: what should I tell them?
- How do I enrol?
- Any other questions?